Wednesday 20 March 2013

Kids Hear the Darndest Things...

Being a stay-at-home-mom, the kids constantly catch me off guard with spontaneous cuteness (well, a lot of Not-so-Cuteness too, but that's a whole 'nother post).  Sometimes the kids say or do things that are so awesome that if life were a textbook, a reader would be taking a big giant highlighter to that very moment.

I just had a GREAT laugh out loud moment with Veronica. Yup...no LOL here folks! It was so epic to me, that I feel it is worthy of using the actual words over the acronym! Highlighter out, this one will be flagged for me for future laughs for years to come.

We are hanging out in the kitchen feeding Xavie his dinner.  It is a quiet moment; Veronica and I are both lost in our own thoughts.
Xavier sneezes.
Her tone straight out of the Brittany S. Pierce notebook, Veronica dead-pans, "His shoes tight."
Me: " ... What!?"
Veronica/Brittany: 'When Goofy sneezes, Mickey says 'His shoes tight'."


Oh, my sweet girl.

I'm just now picking my A up after L'd it O!
:)





No comments:

Post a Comment